Monday, November 8, 2010

Laziness

So guys, I really was going to do the first !Movie Review! tonight but then I decided that I'm too lazy.  Guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow, or Wednesday... or whenever.

I'm busy this week.  Seriously, I thought last night that this week was going to be easy.  I was like "Okay, I can do this.  Sure I have a physics exam Thursday which I'm going to fail, but whatever."  I knew in the back of my head that I had chem homework due Friday, but Friday is thousands of miles away from Monday!

But it's like someone dropped a pile of work on top of my head today.  Now I have calculus homework that's due Sunday (I'll probably do it Sunday morning), several events I have to attend on Wednesday evening, a committee meeting Thursday afternoon, an eye doctor appointment Friday afternoon, Open House and a Dodgeball tournament to work Saturday.

On top of it all, tomorrow is the only day that I'm able to sleep in.  But now I have to wake up at 8:30, my normal waking-up-time, to enroll in courses for next semesters so I'm not locked out.  Not fair.

AND THESE STUPID ADSENSE ADS AREN'T SHOWING UP!

<3 Mandy

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger I like stuff and things said...

Physics exams FTL lol. Good luck.

November 9, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home