Sunday, November 7, 2010

Physics (Blah)

Yeah I know I just made my introduction post like ten minutes ago, but I felt I needed this to be posted.

Physics is like my worst subject. There's probably multiple reasons but the biggest is that I just can't be bothered to actually put effort in to it.  Guess who's going to be pulling all-nighters during finals week?

Physics is the only final I'm really worried about.  Chemistry I'm okay with mostly because I don't fail every exam like I do in Physics.  I'll definitely have to study for chem though because I feel that we've covered a lot of material this semester and I won't remember it all.

I'm doing surprisingly well in Calculus for someone who has never taken it before.  It it because my calc professor is the most easygoing?  Or is it because I'm just that good?  I think the latter.

As a engineering major, my college has me take physics, chemistry and calculus.  All at the same time.  I found out that there's only seven other universities in the country that make their freshmen do that, and they're all Ivy League!  Oh my gosh not fair!

Whatever.  I chose this school and I chose this major in hopes that I would have a job when I graduate.

<3  Mandy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home