Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introduction (Boo homework)

Well here's my new blog!

I'm very excited to be starting this and I hope that everyone who reads my blog will find this interesting.  Mostly I'll be blogging about college life and movies.  Because Netflix is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

A little about me:

I'm a college kid; a freshman, so I'm a little busy at times and can forget to update.  Like, I'm supposed to be doing Physics homework right now, or at least starting Chemistry, but the internet is my favorite form of procrastination!

My major is Chemical Engineering and I'm thinking of doing a Sustainable Energy Systems minor.

So yeah... I'm very busy right now!  Hopefully though I will be able to keep up on this and post a couple times a week at the very least!

<3 Mandy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home